Civil Partnership Solicitors

At AFG LAW our specialist family solicitors understand that a relationship break down is one of life’s most stressful events. We understand people look for timely, professional advice tailored to them and want an approachable solicitor that is an expert in their field. Our experienced solicitors are all members of Resolution and committed to a constructive way of working whilst reducing conflict. Our family team can advise on:


  • Divorce
  • LGBTQ+ Divorce
  • Civil Partnership Dissolution
  • Living together/Cohabitation breakdowns


In addition to offering privately funded services we hold a legal aid contract and are able to advise as to whether you may be eligible for legal aid


  • Legal aid and relationship breakdown

Who Is Going To Help You

Guides & Resources

Specific Issue Orders

Latest News

Specific Issue Orders – Parents in disagreement over their children’s school

Family Law Guide

What does the Court look at when making a Children Order?

Family Law Guide

Parental Responsibility

Social Services Involvement

What does the Court look at when making an Order in Care Proceedings?