Land Registry and First-Tier Tribunal

If you want to add to, correct or cancel entries on Land Registry titles to property (yours or your neighbours), then you must apply to the Land Registry in the first instance.

If there is a dispute about the proposed change, then the matter may be elevated to a Land Registry First-tier Tribunal, which is independent and will listen to both sides before making a decision.

The process is similar to Court proceedings but provides scope for discussion or negotiation.

If you need any help with this area of land law, please contact our specialist property team. We can help clients to find resolutions in the most complex of cases. Our team specialise in dealing with land and property investigation, disputes and litigation. Contact

Speak to a property solicitor Get in touch

Guides & Resources

Latest News

Specific Issue Orders – Parents in disagreement over their children’s school

Latest News

What to consider before appointing a solicitor

Latest News

Individual overpays £30,000 due to ‘misleading’ IHT form - Today's Will's & Probate

Latest News

Deemed service in a divorce