Get in Touch
  • Expert Legal advice in Bolton:
  • Expert Legal advice in Bury:

Land Registry and First-Tier Tribunal

If you want to add to, correct or cancel entries on Land Registry titles to property (yours or your neighbours), then you must apply to the Land Registry in the first instance.

If there is a dispute about the proposed change then the matter may be elevated to a Land Registry First-tier Tribunal which is independent and will listen to both sides before making a decision.

The process is similar to Court proceedings but provides scope for discussion or negotiation.

If you need any help with this area of land law, please contact our specialist property team which is led by Michael Morgan. We can help clients to find resolution in the most complex of cases. Michael is a Member a senior property / land law solicitor now specialising in dealing with land and property investigation, disputes and litigation. Contact Michael on 01204 377632 or at

Our Videos