We regularly act for landlords, tenants and property owners in both commercial and residential matters from landlord and tenant disputes through to residential possession proceedings.
Property relationships can result in a range of potential disputes including:
- Non-payment of rent and action by the landlord to recover it
- Recovery of possession by forfeiture
- Termination of agreement by notice and contested lease renewals
- Enforcement of Lease Covenants
- Boundary disputes
- Possession proceedings (by either S.21 or S.8 proceedings)
- Tenant or landlord insolvency
We will guide you from start to finish and advise on the correct course of action.