Get in Touch
  • Expert Legal advice in Bolton:
  • Expert Legal advice in Bury:
  • Join our team

Land Registry and First-tier Tribunal

If you want to add to, correct or cancel entries at Land Registry (yours or your neighbours), then you must apply to the Land Registry in the first instance.

If there is a dispute about the proposed change then the matter may be elevated to the Land Registry First-tier Tribunal which is independent and will listen to both sides before deciding.

The process is similar to Court proceedings but does provide additional scope for discussion or negotiation.

To discuss any issues you may be experiencing please contact a member of our team on 01204 377600. Alternatively you can send an email with your name, contact information and brief details as to the nature of your issue to and one of our team will be able to help you.

Our Videos