Hip Injury Claims
Have you suffered a hip injury that was not your fault? If you have, you may be able to claim personal injury compensation. As hip injuries can be debilitating and rehabilitation may be a lengthy process, loss of earnings due to your inability to return to work and the costs associated with your medical care (physical and psychological) may be compensated for by receiving an award in a personal injury case.
HIP INJURY COMPENSATION SOLICITORS IN BOLTON
The personal injury team at AFG LAW help people who have suffered hip injuries – which have occurred through someone else’s negligence – claim financial compensation. These awards can also help to recover the costs for physiotherapy, counselling, damage to your personal effects and even the cost of care and assistance provided by your friends and family. Call Ron Thexton on 01204 377 600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about personal injury compensation.
Can I claim for my hip injury?
If you’ve suffered a hip injury caused by another person’s negligence you may be entitled to claim hip injury compensation. Hip injuries tend to be most common in the elderly and those involved in motor vehicle accidents and could require a significant recovery and rehabilitation period.
The team at AFG LAW help individuals who have sustained a hip injury as a result of:
• accidents at work which cause an acute injury or a more long-term condition (or persistent injury)
• incidents which occur whilst on holiday that are caused by another’s negligence (for instance, at a hotel pool or on an amusement ride)
• slips, trips or falls or other accidents in public places
• negligence or poor care at nursing homes
• a road traffic accident or a motorcycle accident which is not your fault
• sporting accidents in which the injury did not occur as part of normal play (such as a bad rugby tackle)
How much will a hip injury claim cost?
The fees for our expert personal injury solicitors will be claimed from the opposing side’s insurers. AFG LAW’s personal injury team operate on a no win, no fee basis. In most cases our clients receive all of the compensation awarded by the court.
For information about how to claim hip injury compensation, or whether it is appropriate to do so, contact Ron Thexton on01204 377 600 or email email@example.com. Alternatively you can fill out or online contact form or request a call back using the form on the right.