Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority Claims
If you have been an injured as a result of a violent crime, then AFG Law could help you claim compensation through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA). The CICA is a government agency set up to compensate blameless victims of violent crimes.
CRIMINAL INJURIES COMPENSATION AUTHORITY CLAIMS
Choosing to work with an AFG solicitor will give you the best chance of receiving the highest levels of compensation. We can aid you in submitting your claim and offer the best legal support and advice as you are proceeding with your case.
For more information about how to pursue your criminal injuries compensation claim, contact AFG. Call a criminal injury solicitor on 01204 377 600, or email us: email@example.com
What Can I Claim For?
Making a criminal injury claim through CICA means you could be compensated for a range issues.
• Injuries and sexual offences
• Compensation for the death of a loved one
• Medical expenses and Counselling
• Compensation for loss of income
Choosing an AFG solicitor to represent your claim will optimise your chances of receiving full compensation. AFG solicitors use an effective personal approach that aims to resolve your case sensitively and professionally
Am I Eligible To Make A CICA Claim?
Our accomplished solicitors offer expert advice that ensures you have the best chance of receiving the compensation you deserve. Even if you are unsure if you will qualify for compensation, AFG can often advise you on proceeding with your claim, or uncover another course of action.
Making a claim with the criminal injuries compensation authority involves specific eligibility guidelines.
To make a valid claim:
• You must have been injured in England, Scotland or Wales
• Make your claim within 2 years
• The injury must have taken place after 1st August 1964.
• You must not have already pursued compensation for that injury
Other issues that may affect your claim include:
• Past behaviour or criminal record
• Delay in reporting the incident
• The violent crime happened outside of England, Scotland, or Wales.
Contact AFG LAW
If you would like more information on CICA claims, AFG solicitors would be happy to hear from you. Contact a solicitor at our Bolton office on 01204 377 600, or email firstname.lastname@example.org