Have you suffered an injury due to a cycling accident that was not your fault? If so, you may be able to make a compensation claim. Compensation awarded in personal injury cases is intended to help you cover the costs of medical care and rehabilitation, as well as compensating you for any time you spend out of work.
Compensation can also cover repairing or replacing your bicycle, damage to clothing and equipment and even alternative transport costs if you suffer any fear or lack of confidence to return to cycling. The team at AFG LAW specialise in helping the victims of bicycling accidents claim financial compensation for their injuries. For more information call Ron Thexton on 01204 920 104 or email: email@example.com
If you’ve been involved in an accident while cycling or using a dedicated cycle path, and have suffered an injury due to somebody else’s negligence, you may be able to claim bicycle injury compensation.
At AFG LAW, we help people who have suffered bicycling accident injuries as a result of:
• a collision with a motor vehicle or pedestrian
• swerving or veering off course to avoid a collision, obstruction or hazard in your path
• pedestrians stepping out into your path without paying due care and attention
• reported defect on your bicycle or poor quality repairs
• poorly maintained cycle lanes or adverse road conditions such as potholes, debris, poorly fitted manhole covers or storm drains, bad repairs to surface etc
• if you have been injured in a hit and run accident – where the driver and/or vehicle are untraceable – and accidents which occur and the negligent driver is uninsured
Because the AFG LAW personal injury team operate on a no win, no fee basis in the vast majority of cases our clients receive 100% of the compensation awarded by the court. The fee for our expert cycling accident injury solicitors will be claimed from the opposing side’s insurers.
For more information regarding bicycle accident injury compensation claims, contact Ron Thexton on 01204 920 104 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
In a move set to pioneer AFG LAW’s ambitious commercial property strategy, we are delighted to announce the appointment of Kate Bullen, one of the region’s leading commercial property solicitors…Read more
On 16th July, four members of the AFG Law team will be abseiling down Peel Tower to raise money for Bury Hospice. Bury Hospice helps provide much-needed care and support to…Read more