There are numerous types of motoring offences, many of which have their own defences and considerations.
Our team have experience with a wide variety of motoring offences which we list below (these are not conclusive) and can help with your defence. You should always seek legal advice before pleading guilty.
- Drink driving, or driving whilst under the influence of drugs
- Failing to provide a sample of breath, blood or urine
- Failing to identify the driver of a vehicle
- Driving without due care and attention
- Dangerous driving
- Causing death by careless driving / dangerous driving
- Driving whilst uninsured
- Driving whilst disqualified
- Failing to stop at the scene of an accident, or failing to report an accident
If for any reason you are facing licence endorsement, a ban or a motoring conviction, please contact us as we can help you. We have experience at persuading courts not to impose penalty points and disqualifications, and should you be facing a criminal trial, our specialist solicitors can advise you about whether you have a defence and also represent you in putting your version of events to the court.
Our fees for motoring offences can be found here.
Contact AFG LAW’s criminal defence team
If you would like more information on our family law services, contact AFG today. Whatever your situation, AFG have the experience to help. Our family law solicitors will be happy to discuss your case and advise you on the next steps to take. You can call the AFG family law team at our Bolton office on 0845 074 3491, fill in our contact form or firstname.lastname@example.org