Within the Accident & Civil Litigation department at AFG LAW, we deal with a wide range of claims requiring our professional expertise including: personal injury; debt recovery; landlord and tenant disputes; professional negligence; and civil litigation.
Accident Solicitors in Bolton
- Personal Injury – if you have suffered as a result of an accident that was not your fault, you may be entitled to compensation. The specialist accident solicitors at AFG can help you make a personal injury compensation claim, usually on a no win-no fee basis.
- Debt Recovery – we offer two levels of service: competitively priced advice for people seeking to recover debts under £5000 and a comprehensive debt recovery service for people seeking to recover debts over £5000.
- Landlord & Tenant Disputes – we are able to help minimise the risks involved for both landlord and tenant, and deal with any disputes which may arise.
- Professional Negligence – if your professional adviser has acted negligently we can advise you how to seek redress
- Civil Litigation – generally we conduct a wide range of disputes for individuals and small to medium size businesses
The main area of practice is the accident & personal injury field, including:
- Injuries of the utmost severity including head and spinal injuries
- Occupational injuries
- Factory accidents
- Road traffic accidents
- Motor Insurers Bureau claims
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority claims